Dr. Ganesh is Professor and Head of Surgical Oncology at Vydehi Cancer Center. He is also the Head of Vydehi Cancer Center, Bangalore, India.
Dr. Ganesh did his M.Ch Surgical Oncology training from renowned Cancer Institute, Adyar, Chennai. He is also trained in surgical laparoscopy from European telesurgery Institute, Strasbourg, France and in advanced Cytoreductive surgery HIPEC at European Surgical Institute, Hamburg, Germany.
In the past, Dr. Ganesh held positions as Assistant Professor at cancer Institute, Adayar, Chennai, Senior Consultant and Head of dept. of Surgical Oncology, Dharamshila cancer center, New Delhi and Senior consultant surgical oncologist at Fortis hospitals, New Delhi. Since 2007 he is heading the surgical oncology division at Vydehi cancer center, Bangalore.
He practices in the subspecialty divisions of Head and neck, Breast, colorectal and musculoskeletal cancers at Vydehi cancer center. He has publications in various indexed National and International journals and has run clinical trials in collaboration with research bodies of India. Dr. Ganesh is a recognized Professor for Surgical Oncology post graduate training.
Dr. Ganesh can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org for professional consultations
Academic Qualifications and Merits
- M.B.B.S: Kurnool Medical College, University second ranker – surgery/fourth rank OB & GY.
- M.S(Gen. surgery): Kurnool Medical College
- M.Ch(Surgical Oncology): Cancer Institute, Adayar,Chennai – topped the university exam.
- Diploma in Surgical Laparoscopy: European Telesurgery Institute, Strasbourg, France.
- FACS: Fellow of American College of Surgeons.
- Head of Vydehi Cancer Center.
- European society of surgical oncology
- British association of head and neck oncologists
- Indian association of surgical oncology
- European head and neck society
- Founding member – Peritoneal surface malignancies of Indian
- Dr.Ganesh is a Chief Surgical Oncologist with special interests in Head and surgical management of various cancers. He has Publications in indexed journals related to malignancies and has research studies running in the department sponsored by various organisations. He is a Medical Council of India recognised guide and teacher for MCh surgical oncology training.